The health and safety of our patients, visitors, staff, and communities remains a priority at Mercy Regional Medical Center. Therefore, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and CMS related to COVID-19, we have reviewed our visitors' policy.
*Effective June 15, 2020 @ 7:00AM, the following Visitor Restrictions will be enforced:
Visitation Hours for Med/Surg & ICU: 7:00 AM- 9:00 AM & 4:00 pm- 6:00 PM
Visitation Hours Inpatient Rehab: 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM (ONLY)
Visitation Hours Freedom Behavioral: 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM (ONLY)
1 Visitor per patient in all areas.
(ED and ICU may limit visitation at times if emergency situations arise)
- Visitors are not allowed to change out during a visitation period
- Visitors will be screened each time they enter the hospital
- Visitors are asked to BRING a MASK & WEAR IT while in the hospital, this will allow us to conserve the hospital's supply for patient care
No Visitors Allowed for known or Suspected COVID positive patients, except:
- Pediatric Patients-Parent/Guardian - 1 healthy parent/guardian per patient
- Mentally/Physically Handicapped Patients - 1 healthy caregiver per patient
- Critically Ill Patient / End of Life Care - 1 healthy spouse / family member
We continue to monitor the risk of COVID-19 and may adjust visitor restrictions if necessary. Mercy appreciates your patience and cooperation in this matter.